- In the dynamic and competitive world of ocean shipping and ports, and given the opening of the new Panama Canal Locks in 2016, the presentation provided information on work completed in the Port’s expansion program, and what is ahead.
Mark Blake, PE
- BS in Civil Engineering - 1983 - Princeton University.
- Thirteen years of project engineering and construction management with heavy civil and industrial contracting firms, working on domestic and overseas projects
- Three years at Port Canaveral, FL.
- Twenty-one years for NC State Ports in engineering, project development, project execution, and facilities maintenance.