Welcome to the Nashville Branch Classifieds page. Here you will be able to view the latest employment needs from our Sustaining Members. Please take a moment and check out the listings and see if one is right for you. If you know of anyone looking to get into the engineering field, don’t hesitate to direct them to our website classifieds.
BROWN AND CALDWELL
Brown and Caldwell (BC) has an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join our Nashville office to support our water and wastewater business and client connections. In collaboration with the Area Leader, other Project Managers, Technical Service Leaders, Client Service Managers, and the Marketing Manager, you will maintain and develop client relationships, connect BC solutions to client needs, lead project teams in quality project delivery, and guide procurement stages leading to new opportunities.
- Serve as project manager or senior technical resource for key clients. Manage multi-disciplinary resources to deliver projects on schedule and budget and according to client critical success factors.
- Manage and execute work on water and wastewater facilities including comprehensive planning, preliminary design and final design projects
- Lead project team in planning and/or designing a major engineering project and coordinate special planning, economic, and engineering studies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S. degree in related engineering field (Civil, Environmental etc.) required; M.S. degree in related engineering field with a focus on wastewater and water services.
- Professional Engineer registration in the State of Tennessee or ability to obtain via reciprocity within six months.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in consulting and engineering services in the environmental sector with progressive responsibilities including project delivery especially for water and wastewater municipal clients.
- Successful marketing, proposal writing, proposal management, and public presentations experience
- The ability to successfully deliver projects in a collaborative fashion and interface with Brown and Caldwell’s local, regional, and national wastewater practitioners as well as help mentor junior staff
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clients, lead strong project teams meeting project requirements, and provide strong business growth results in management roles.
- Proven understanding of environmental and regulatory drivers for clients and projects.
- Ability and willingness to travel to and support our ongoing projects in Memphis and Chattanooga.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
What can be posted?
What a great question, glad you asked. First and foremost, in order for an employment listing to be posted you must be a current sustaining member. Not yet a sustaining member? Maybe you were a member in the past and would like information on how regain your membership. Contact Mike Kusch for all membership inquires.
Second, your listing can target any position within your firm and it must be done using 500 words or less. All contact information should be up to date and submitted as you want it posted.
Finally, your listing will run for one month unless you specify a specific time frame. If that position is filled before your time is up please let us know so that we can delete that post to prevent further inquires.
If you are a sustaining firm and would like to post an employment opportunity please email Lily Moritz and let her know your firm's needs.