Welcome to the website of the Redwood Empire Branch of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), a professional society for civil engineers. The Redwood Empire Branch of Region 9 covers the California counties of Sonoma, Napa, Lake, and Mendocino. Find more information about the Branch by using the Navigation Bar at the top of the page.
- Water Resourcres Control Engineer, Industrial Stormwater Program JC130778, North Coast Regional Water Board, Santa Rosa CA
- Water Resourcres Control Engineer, Construction Stormwater Program JC119112, North Coast Regional Water Board, Santa Rosa CA
- Project Manager, Sherwood Design Engineers, Petaluma, CA
- Design Engineer, Sherwood Design Engineers, Petaluma, CA
- Senior Civil Engineer, Civil Design Consultants, inc. Santa Rosa, CA
- Associate Engineer, DH Charles Engineering, Santa Rosa, CA
- Draftsperson/ AutoCAD Designer, Munselle Civil Engineering, Healdsburg, CA
- Civil Engineer (Project Manager or Project Engineer), Summit Engineering, Santa Rosa CA
- Senior Transportation Engineer, CHS Consulting Group, Santa Rosa CA
NORTH BAY FIRE RECOVERY ENGINEERING SERVICES
Following the North Bay wildfires this past October, ASCE members from the San Francisco Section of ASCE formed a committee to discuss ways in which we could assist with recovery efforts. The magnitude of engineering services that has been and will be required to inventory, restore, and rebuild affected areas is immense. It was determined that a directory of engineers that are willing and able to perform services related to the recovery would be a useful tool for municipalities, agencies, homeowners, and business owners.
We are hopeful that this directory will be used by municipalities and agencies to fill short- and long-term engineering vacancies, and contract with private companies for third-party plan checking or inspection services, and that homeowners and business owners may use the directory to find qualified professionals to meet their needs. It is almost certain that there is more work to do than can be provided by local firms, so the directory includes individuals and firms from across the San Francisco Section who can provide services in the North Bay.
Company and individual directories are linked below.
To be included in the service directories above please complete the appropriate survey below.