ASCE Elections Open May 1, 2018!
- Voting is EASY!
- Emails were distributed on Tuesday, May 1st – check your spam folder.
- If you didn’t receive the email, don’t worry because there are NO special codes needed for voting this year.
- Go to www.asce.org/votenow.
- Use your ASCE member email login and password (if you forget your login details, follow the links on the page for retrieval).
- When you reach the voting site, follow the instructions to submit your ballot.
- Information on the Nominees can be found linked in the electronic ballot or the ASCE website.
- Students and Affiliate Members are not eligible to vote.
- To vote for the Technical Region Director, a member must belong to an Institute.
- Dues must have been current by April 1, 2018 to be eligible to vote.
- ASCE does not release member email addresses to the election vendor, so if you wish to receive an email confirmation it will be necessary to provide your email address.
- The election will close at 5:00pm Central Daylight Time on June 1, 2018.
- Members who prefer to vote using a paper ballot may contact Patty Montgomery and request that one be mailed. Paper ballots cannot be provided after May 25th.
Our Wichita Branch year is coming to an end and it is time to find the next leader of our branch from our membership. If you would like to run for an officer position, please contact any of the current officers to be placed on the May ballot. Serving our professional society has been fun, rewarding, and a great way to meet new people within our industry. When I came to Wichita, I knew very few of the engineers in the Wichita metro, but ASCE made the transition easy. Being a member is great, but as an officer you will get to know a core group of active members extremely well at our monthly meetings and preparing for the many events that ASCE Wichita Branch coordinates.
With that being said, my time serving as President is also coming to end. I've enjoyed every minute serving on the board over the years and I feel that myself, the current officers and the past presidents before me have made the Wichita Branch of ASCE better every year. Over the last few years, we've improved or added activities to our schedule to make this a better organization for everyone, and I look forward to advising next years officers as a past president.
Daniel Schrant, PE
Wichita Branch President