There are six (6) ASCE branches of the South Carolina Section: Catawba Branch, Central Savannah River Valley, Eastern Branch, Grand Strand Branch, Midlands Branch, and Upstate Branch.
The ASCE Midlands Branch of South Carolina was founded in 1963. The counties include Newberry, Fairfield, Kershaw, Richland, Lexington, Sumter, Calhoun, and Orangeburg.
If you have any questions about being a Midland's Branch member, please contact us below.
Civil engineers are global leaders, building a better quality of life.
Deliver value to our members, advance civil engineering, and protect the public health, safety, and welfare.
- An ever-growing number of people in the civil engineering realm are members of, and engage in, ASCE.
- Civil engineers develop and apply innovative, state-of-the-art practices and technologies.
- All infrastructure is safe, resilient, and sustainable.
- ASCE advances the educational and professional standards for civil engineers.
- The public values civil engineers’ essential role in society.
- ASCE excels in strategic and operational effectiveness.
Click HERE to join ASCE or renew your Membership online, or you can call ASCE at 1-800-548-ASCE.