Register TODAY for the 2017 Annual Conference!
Interested in finding out what the technical sessions will be at the conference this year? Here's a sneak peak on the titles within each track:
- West Palm Beach 48-inch PCCP Main CIPP Rehabilitation
- External Repair of Existing Pipelines Using Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymers
Environmental & Water Resources
- City of Altamonte Springs Potable Reuse Pilot: pureALTA
- Jordan Compact - A $275 Million Grant for Conserving Water by Agricultural Reuse
- Ocala, Florida - From CRS Class 8 to 3: Strategies and Lessons Learned
- The Use of Wicking Geotextile to Enhance Lateral Drainage in Pavement Systems
- Specialized Construction Technologies for the Control of Groundwater Flow
- Ensuring Successful Stakeholder (Community) Involvement
- Everything I Know About Being a Good Engineer I Learned from My Dogs
- Use of Horizontally Curved Precast Concrete U-Girders for Ramp Construction
- Automated People Mover at the Tampa International Airport
- Concrete Pipe Design and Overview of Installation and Inspection Pitfalls
- Applications of Advanced Technologies in Transportation Planning, Traffic Engineering and Public Transportation
- Optimizing Utility Investigations on Large Design-Build Projects
- I-4 Ultimate: the Ultimate Utility Coordination Effort
- Let's Grow! Why Your Economy Needs Public Sanitary Sewers
The Florida Section's 2017 Florida Civil Engineering Journal will be distributed to all attendees at the conference and posted on the website. This journal is mainly a compilation of technical papers associated with the Conference, but is also open to all ASCE members who wish to publish their papers.
The topics for the journal include all types of horizontal infrastructure: roads, bridges, dams, levees, buildings and facilities, rail, waterways, transit, water and wastewater, water resources, aviation, ports, solid and hazardous waste, land development and energy. Please send your paper to Judy Nichols
no later than May 30, 2017 in the attached paper format link.
Join us at the Marriott Orlando World Center July 20-22, 2017.
Follow the link below for registration and hotel information, as well as sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities.