Each year at the Annual Meeting for the Michigan Section Southeastern Branch, we recognize excellence in Civil Engineering with the following awards:
• The Franklin D. Meyers, P.E. Outstanding Civil Engineer of the Year Award
• Young Civil Engineer of the Year Award
• Outstanding Civil Engineering Project of the Year Award
• The James F. Bliskey, P.E. Quality of Life Project of the Year Award
• Outstanding Media Coverage in Civil Engineering (New for 2022!)
The next award nomination forms will be due March 15, 2022.
Please refer to the AWARDS NOMINATION INSTRUCTIONS for details.
Check out our Past Recipients of the Southeastern Michigan Branch ASCE Awards for: