Northern Colorado Branch Meetings
Northern Colorado Branch Meetings are the 2nd Thursday of each month, September through May - save the dates on your calendar!
Unless otherwise specified, meetings are at the Budweiser Events Center, 5290 Arena Circle in Loveland, from 6 pm to 8:30 pm. If you would like to volunteer for the board, please come at 4:45, or as early as you can.
Each month, a sponsor chips in $150 so our student members can attend the monthly meetings for free. Ask how your organization can be a sponsor! And be sure to chat up our students at the meetings - when it comes time to hire, you can hire someone you know. It beats reading a stack of resumes from strangers! As the meeting sponsor, you have an opportunity to give a short presentation about your organization before the main presentation.
- Thursday, April 12, 2018. A group toured the CSU Engines Lab, then went to Coppermuse Distillery. The Distillery was friendly and gave an impromptu tour!
- Thursday, March 08, 2018. Panel Discussion: Oil & Gas Projects Civil Engineering & Permitting Considerations. Old Announcement.
- Thursday, February 08, 2018. Lance Heyer. Pedestrian Tunnel: Tunneling Under BNSF Railway. Old Announcement
- Thursday, January 11, 2018. Nick Haws. Low Impact Development. Old Announcement
- Thursday, November 09, 2017. Joint meeting with CSU, at CSU. CSU Underpass Project. Old announcement
- Thursday, October 12, 2017. Mary Wahnrade, Drones & Surveying. Old announcement
- Previous meetings photo gallery
Thursday, May 10, 2018. Peter Marxhausen. “Past, Present, and Future of Civil Engineering”.