Northern Colorado Branch Meetings
Northern Colorado Branch Meetings are the 2nd Thursday of each month, September through May - save the dates on your calendar! Click on "Events" in the ribbon to access the calendar.
Unless otherwise specified, meetings are at the Budweiser Events Center, 5290 Arena Circle in Loveland, from 6 pm to 8:30 pm. If you would like to volunteer for the board, please come at 4:45, or as early as you can.
Each month, a sponsor chips in $150 so our student members can attend the monthly meetings for free. Ask how your organization can be a sponsor! And be sure to chat up our students at the meetings - when it comes time to hire, you can hire someone you know. It beats reading a stack of resumes from strangers! As the meeting sponsor, you have an opportunity to give a short presentation about your organization before the main presentation.
- Thursday, April 12, 2018. A group toured the CSU Engines Lab, then went to Coppermuse Distillery. The Distillery was friendly and gave an impromptu tour!
- Thursday, March 08, 2018. Panel Discussion: Oil & Gas Projects Civil Engineering & Permitting Considerations. Old Announcement.
- Thursday, February 08, 2018. Lance Heyer. Pedestrian Tunnel: Tunneling Under BNSF Railway. Old Announcement
- Thursday, January 11, 2018. Nick Haws. Low Impact Development. Old Announcement
- Thursday, November 09, 2017. Joint meeting with CSU, at CSU. CSU Underpass Project. Old announcement
- Thursday, October 12, 2017. Mary Wahnrade, Drones & Surveying. Old announcement
- Previous meetings photo gallery
Thursday, May 10, 2018. Peter Marxhausen. “Past, Present, and Future of Civil Engineering”.