We've had a lot of great events in the past! For example:
Pedaling the Poudre (Trail), September 24, 2021
- On May 13, 2021, Caleb Stock from Tetratech spoke on Sinkholes on Wyoming Abandoned Mine Lands.
- On March 11, 2021, Dr. Robert Ettema of Colorado State University (CSU) spoke on Scour Concerns for Historic Masonry Arch Bridges in Ireland and the UK.
- On February 11, 2021, Edward Stafford spoke on Future World Vision.
- On January 14, 2021, Jill Roth from Stantec spoke on "Design using Envision Sustainable Infrastructure Rating System" for a Wastewater Treatment Plant.
- On October 8 2020, Dylan Hoehn of Engineering Analytics presented on "St. Vrain River Restoration" following the 2013 floods.
- November 12, 2020 featured Peter Marxhausen speaking on "Engineering Ethics and Laws in Colorado." Videos of the presentation are here: Part 1 and Part 2 - Test Your Knowledge!
To join our mailing list for meeting invites, sign up at this link. We are always interested in finding more speakers! If you are interested in speaking, or if your facility would host a tour, contact Nathan Alburn.